The chapter FPA MentorMatch program has been created to support the continued professional development needs of our members in any stage of their careers. MentorMatch allows you the flexibility to create a mentor relationship based on your needs. For those who have chosen the six month program, this consists of a sequence of structured activities during a six month mentor-mentee relationship. People can connect either by phone/email or in-person.
Six-Month Program Benefits & Highlights:
- A supportive environment which provides guidance to both mentees and mentors on how to create a successful relationship.
- A clear start and end date, which provides clarity around the duration of mentor-mentee engagement.
- Kick-off call where expectations can be set and mentees are coached on how to set their goals for the engagement.
- A Program “check-in call” around 2 months in to share best practices and ideas.
- Wrap-up call to celebrate successes.
The next six-month program starts January 2016.