Submitted by Seth Tenpenny...I want to take this opportunity to thank the members of the Financial Education committee for all their work and effort this year. I would also like to thank each of the volunteers who participated in the Financial Committee’s efforts to improve the level of financial education in our community. Together we….
- Worked with over 50 students through two sessions of the eMentors program;
- Facilitated four financial education sessions on managing personal finances and managing debt at Comcast for 60 employees;
- Participated in Minnesota Business ventures;
- Worked with Tapestry to organize and conduct four financial education sessions and provide one-on-one assistance;
- Participated in Financial Planning Day and
- Conducted a small group budgeting session at Jeremiah House