standard of care
All financial planning services will be delivered in accordance with the following standard of care:
- • Put the client's best interests first.
- • Act with due care and in utmost good faith.
- • Do not mislead clients.
- • Provide full and fair disclosure of all material facts.
- • Disclose and fairly manage all material conflicts of interest.
code of ethics
This Code of Ethics is an expression of the financial planning profession's recognition of its responsibilities to the public, to clients, to colleagues, and to employers. These principles apply to all Financial Planning Association (FPA) members.
At your service
and Public Awareness
What we offer
Minnesota Member Benefits
National Member Benefits
Learn how to be a Member
MN membership totals over 800 financial professionals
and 25,000 nationwide
be a member