Register Today: www.FPAMNSypmosium.org
5 Questions that Can Reduce Your Clients' Student Loan Stress and Save Them Thousands of Dollars
Presentation Scheduled for Monday, October 17, 1:50-2:40 pm
Approved CE: .75 CLE Standard, 1 CFP, 1 MN insurance, 1 NASBA/CPE, 1 CIMA
NO CE: Wisconsin
Clients with high incomes and high student loan debt feel overwhelmed and confused about how to manage repayment….and many times, so do their advisors! If your clients or their adult children have student loan debt larger than their annual income, you don’t want to miss this session.
Learn the best and worst advice you can provide clients and prospects on student loans. Dig into today's hottest and least understood topic: student loan repayment and forgiveness. In this interactive presentation, you will:
- Learn how to advise your clients on student loans by using 5 simple questions.
- Dig into student loan repayment and forgiveness options.
- Know the good, the bad and the ugly about private loan consolidation and refinance.
- Understand what the loan servicing company might not tell your clients that can hurt them.
- Discover how to create a COI referral system with student loan experts that brings in prospects and leads to higher case size with existing clients.
This interactive presentation includes case studies, stories and ample time for Q & A.
I look forward to seeing you at the FPA-MN Symposium!