As a fellow member of the nation’s most active FPA chapter, I invite you to join us in helping Twin Cities residents at THE LARGEST PRO BONO EVENT of the YEAR! With just four hours commitment, the Twin Cities Financial Planning Day offers ample opportunity to help your community members in a fun and impactful way. This year we expect over 200 attendees from the public! Take a few minutes to watch our video clip.
Please Click for More Info and Register for the Twin Cities Financial Planning DayWhen: October 17th, 2015, from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Where: The Amherst H. Wilder Foundation, 451 Lexington Parkway North, St. Paul, MN 55104
Two ways to Volunteer:
1) Financial Planner Participant: As a CFP®, you are needed…
- to consult one-on-one with consumers
- to present approved educational workshops.
- Register here and let us know how you can help www.FinancialPlanningDays.org/TwinCitiesVolunteer. Volunteers must be in good standing with CFP Board and/or FPA. Seats will be assigned on a first come first served basis.
2) Other Volunteers: Have a friend or family member to bring?
We also need several volunteers for logistics on the day of the event (helping with registration, setup/teardown, usher, take photos, etc.). These volunteers need not be members of FPA or CFP® certificants. To get more information or to register, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please decide to join us and other kindred spirits who believe in the value of great advice, even for those who can’t afford it. The day will fly by and be incredibly rewarding!