- MentorMatch pairs a mentee with a willing mentor, with the purpose of advancing the mentee’s personal career goals.
- Mentors and mentees will be matched by our FPA chapter based on the preferences of both parties. Mentors will have only one mentee and mentees will have only one mentor for the time of engagement.
- Mentees will be required to develop a specific set of goals which will form the basis of the mentor-mentee relationship.
- Our chapter will provide a sequence of structured activities during the mentorship period, including a kick-off call, mid-program check in call, and wrap-up call.
- This will be a 6 month program, beginning in January 2016.
- The commitment of a mentor is 9 hours over 6 months. This includes 6 monthly calls/meetings with your mentee and three calls facilitated by FPA.
- If you are interested in learning more about MentorMatch or in being a mentor or mentee, please contact the Career Development Committee at email@example.com and a Career Development Committee member will be in touch with you.