Greetings to all,
As I write we are enjoying another lovely Summer day in Minnesota. Ahhhh…..
Once again FPA of MN has excelled as a chapter and we are pleased to submit four Outstanding Award Achievement considerations to FPA National.
- New and improved FPA of MN website
- Twin Cities Financial Planning Day & Resource Fair
- Engaging members thru videos
- Pro Bono work with the Tubman Center
These four submissions we believe are sure to receive National recognition ( I am biased ) but we won’t know for sure until this Fall at the Chapter Leaders Conference. Stay tuned ….
FPA of MN is in full swing. The committees continue to spend a lot of time and energy presenting opportunities for our members and guests to enjoy networking. A few of the upcoming events are:
- 1st year member social & chapter guide program
- Golf and Bocce Ball outing
- Volunteer Appreciation Night
- Financial Planning Day
Read further in the newsletter for information on registering for these events.
As always, it is my compliment and honor to serve as the 2014 President.
Julieann Schroeder President, FPA of Minnesota
USAdvisors Wealth Management